Large corporations reach out to third-party prequalification providers to vet companies that follow government regulations before allowing them to step foot on the job. The process of getting prequalified with *ISNetworld®, PEC Premier™, Avetta™, Browz and MICCS™ can be an overwhelming and time-consuming task. If you need immediate help SOS can get you on the right path.
We can write your company’s safety and health programs so that they are not only in compliance with OSHA’s standards but *ISNetworld®, PEC Premier™, Avetta™, Browz and MICCS™ as well. It doesn’t matter if you are signing up with a prequalification site for the first time or have been a member for years, you can reach out to us for help. We know the process can be overwhelming, but we are here to help.
1. Collect your account information or set up access for one of our managers.
2. We gather all the necessary information.
3. SOS will write your safety programs for all applicable topics so you will only pay for what you need!
4. All questionnaires, training documentation, written programs, and document requests will be processed.
5. We will request exemptions and variances and submit for the review process.
6. After we hear back from the contractor prequalification site, we will continue to make submissions as needed in order to achieve an A rating for your company.
Through our continuous management plans we will monitor OSHA and prequalification companies policy updates to keep your company up to date and compliant at all times.